Welcome to Queen of Peace Catholic School
A place where Christ is loved, excellence is expected, character counts, and traditions thrive.
Queen of Peace Catholic School shares the mission of our Parish to provide students with a Christ-Centered Catholic education that focuses on spiritual formation, academic excellence, and the fostering of individual gifts to better serve our community.
Inspired by our Catholic faith, the Queen of Peace family aims to provide all students with the opportunity to reach their full potential in academic achievement, faith development, and community service.
- WE BELIEVE that the purpose of Queen of Peace is to instill in its students a true love of God and a reliance on Him in our daily lives.
- WE BELIEVE that the integral formation of children is the duty of the family, the parish community and the school.
- WE BELIEVE that all individuals should be treated with fairness, dignity, and respect.
- WE BELIEVE that learning is the fundamental purpose of schooling. Therefore an atmosphere conducive to learning will be maintained.
- WE BELIEVE that moral decision-making is essential to the achievement of high standards in education.
- WE BELIEVE that positive communication and collaboration among parents, staff, parish, and community will help to provide a variety of learning opportunities for our students.
- WE BELIEVE that a balanced curriculum encompassing the intellectual, physical, spiritual, and artisitc domains is necessary for the holistic developement of the individual student.
- WE BELIEVE that no greater blessing can come to a family than to know, love, and serve God together as a family.
Queen of Peace continues to be an area leader in Indiana Statewide Testing for Educational Progress-Plus, or ISTEP. Our continued success is testament to both our curriculum and staff. Click here to view our 2013 Spring I-Step scores I-Step-2013-Spring.pdf
NSLP Non-discrimination Policy ---- “In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington D.C. 20250-9410 or call (866) 632-9992 (Voice). Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339); or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”
Click here to access the Diocese of Ft. Wayne South Bend Catholic Schools Office website.
Queen of Peace Catholic School
Office Hours 7:30AM-3:30PM
For more information on the SGO Tax Credit Scholarship or the Indiana School Choice Vouchers, click on the logo
K-2 recess 11:15-11:35 lunch 11:40-12:10
3-5 recess 11:45-12:05 lunch 12:10-12:40
6-8 recess 12:20-12:35 lunch 12:40-1:00
Highlights of the week ahead
Monday, April 20, 2015
Tuesday, April 21, 2015
Wednesday, April 22 ,2015
Literature Fair 2:15
Thursday, April 23, 2015
Friday, April 24, 2015